Offshore jurisdictions are popular because they are tax-free or have neutral tax laws. As a neutral tax jurisdiction, Anguilla is a country that is well-known for establishing offshore companies.
Anguilla is advantageous as an offshore company location. Anguilla is a British overseas territory in the Caribbean which means that the legal system is based on English law. Geographically speaking, it is located favorably close to North America. Its main industries are tourism, offshore incorporation and management, and offshore banking. Because of its favorable tax and legal system, many financial businesses are headquartered in Anguilla.
Tax benefits of an Anguilla company:
- All income earned outside of Anguilla is tax free
- Low 3% income tax for Anguilla residents (as of 2011)
- Safe legislations passed to prove legitimacy of overseas companies:
- The Proceeds of Criminal Conduct Act 2000
- The Money Laundering Reporting Authority Act 2000
- The Company Management Act 2000
- No direct taxation on the following taxes:
- Capital gains
- Gift tax
With our vast network of financial institutions, Financial Guardian is the key to providing you with the best service without your need to be physically located in any specific country or location. Your company’s best interests are guaranteed no matter where on the globe you call home as we expertly incorporate or provide banking services around the world. Allow us to work with you to set up an IBC in Anguilla or in one of many locations around the world.