What are the benefits of forming an offshore company with offshore corporate bank account?
1. Strict confidentiality and privacy, with no public records of ownership
2. No corporate taxes
3. No accounting or annual filings in most cases
4. Protection from lawsuits
5. Protection from unwarranted snooping of your finances
6. The opportunity to store funds in multiply currencies outside of your home country.
7. Online access 24/7 from anywhere in the world
8. Low fees
Offshore banks are usually not situated in the same country or jurisdiction as the account holder or investor.
The location of the Offshore banks, situated in tax havens, provide account holders with the benefits of extensive asset security, protection and privacy.
These jurisdictions also often allow for easing of limitations of the different types of offshore banking accounts available, and how they can be managed.
This results in decreased regulation and often leads to a considerable reduction in tax liability.
Offshore company with a bank account – We will focus only on those jurisdictions who have demonstrated that they provide significant benefits as mentioned above.
Locations of Offshore banks are on islands – for example the Cyprus or Mauritius, or in countries like Switzerland.