The experts at Financial Guardian specialize in company incorporation in Cyprus and a large variety of other desirable jurisdictions.
Cyprus Offshore Company Incorporation Fee and 1st year maintenance fee: $2900
- How To Open Offshore Company in Cyprus
- Packages includes
- Advantages of Opening Offshore Company in Cyprus
- Key factors
How To Open Offshore Company in Cyprus
STEP 1: Fill in our easy to use online application form. Alternatively, you can contact us via e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org or via our online chat and we will send you a Cyprus company order form. The form should be filled out with as much information as possible and sent back to us.
STEP 2: We will then issue an invoice and payment instructions. You can pay using our secure online payment system with major credit/debit cards/Paypal or you can make a bank transfer. Once payment is received we will start processing your order immediately. If time is of the essence, please send us proof of a wire transfer and we will begin processing your order immediately.
STEP 3: Once the Cyprus Company incorporation process has started, we will send you an email with your corporate documents for you to sign. You can then send them back to us as a scanned document by email.
STEP 4: All the corporate documents will be sent to you at no extra charge by express delivery using Fedex/DHL/UPS.
Fee includes the following services:
- Cyprus company formation
- Registered office for the 1st year
- Resident agent for the 1st year
- Government levy fees for the 1st year
- FREE shipping of corporate documents via Fedex/DHL/UPS
Fee includes the following corporate documents:
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Certificate of Registered office address
- Certificate of Registered Shareholders
- Certificate of Directors and Company Secretary
- Memorandum & Articles of Association via an affidavit
- Share Certificate
- Indemnity Letter
- Minutes of the director’s first meeting
- Appointment of the first directors of the company
Advantages of Opening Offshore Company in Cyprus:
- Cyprus is a full member of the European Union.
- Lowest tax rate with only 12.5% Corporate Tax.
- ZERO TAX for non resident companies where management and control is outside Cyprus.
- ZERO TAX on Capital gains and dividend income
- Ability to register for EU VAT in Cyprus.
- Fast incorporation process. Normally completed in 7-14 business days
- FREE shipping to you via Fedex/DHL/UPS
- Time frame: Incorporation of a Cyprus company takes 7-14 business day7-14 business days.
- Director: The minimum number of directors is one. The director can be from any nationality. Corporate directors are also permitted.
- Shareholder: the minimum number of shareholders is one. The shareholders can be from any nationality. Corporate shareholders are also permitted. Shareholder(s), secretary and director(s) may be the same.
- Confidentiality and privacy: Information regarding the Directors and Shareholder of the company is available to the public and is part of the public record in Cyprus.
- Nominee Services: You can remain anonymous by appointing Nominee Shareholders and Nominee Directors. Where nominees are used, the disclosure of the beneficial shareholders or real directors is not a matter of public record, and the names do not need to be disclosed. We can provide you with Nominee Shareholder and Nominee Director services for further confidentiality and another layer of privacy.
- Registered agent/Office: A Registered Agent and Registered Office is required in Cyprus. We will provide them for you.
- Resident Cypriot Company: A company is considered resident if it has its management and control in Cyprus. That is to say that the majority of the board of directors are Cypriots. A Resident Cypriot company is subject to 12.5% corporate tax which is the lowest corporate tax rate in the EU. Resident Cypriot companies can take the benefit of more than 40 double tax treaties Cyprus has and to benefit from VAT registration in Cyprus, a member of the EU.
- Non Resident Cypriot Company: A company is considered Non Resident Cypriot company if it has its management and control outside of Cyprus. That is to say that any company that carries out operations outside Cyprus and belongs to non-residents of Cyprus and has its majority of the board of directors outside Cyprus. Non resident companies pay ZERO TAX. Non Resident Cypriot Companies cannot benefit from any double tax treaties involving Cyprus and cannot register for VAT.
- Taxation: Cyprus maintains a low tax rate between 0% – 12.5%, depends whether the company is Resident or Non Resident. No withholding tax on interest is paid by a Cyprus Company to non-residents as well as dividends distributed to non resident shareholders of Cypriot Companies.
- Shares and Capital: The standard authorized share capital is 1,000 EUR .No paid up capital is required.
- Annual financial statements: Audited accounts must be filed with the Commissioner of Income Tax and the Central Bank of Cyprus.
- Annual renewal of company: Annual renewal fees of all Cyprus companies are due on the anniversary of the company. Annual Levy Fee of 350 EUR must be paid on the 31st of June each year from the second year of incorporation.
Cyprus company formation Fee and 1st year maintenance fee: $2,900
- Company’s registration fee
- All corporate documents
- Government levy fee of 350 EUR
- Registered agent for 1 year
- Registered office for 1 year
- Express delivery with DHL/Fedex/UPS
Annual fees from the 2nd year $1,200
- Government levy fee of €350
- Registered agent for 1 year
- Registered office for 1 year
- Nominee Director (Including apostilled Power of Attorney) per year $450
- Nominee shareholder per year $350
- Notarized set of all corporate documents $150
- Apostilled set of all corporate documents $200
Bank account for your Cypriot company
The fee includes legalization of all required corporate documents by the bank
- Bank account with CIM Switzerland —– $600
- Bank account with TBI Bank in Bulgaria —– $1200
- Bank account with Rietumu Bank in Latvia —– $600
- Bank account with HSBC Bank in Hong Kong —– $1,200
- Bank account with TBC Bank in Georgia —– $600
- Bank account with AfrAsia Bank in Mauritius—– $600
- Bank account with ABC Bank in Mauritius—– $600
- Bank account with Euro Pacific Bank in St. Vincent —– $600
Cyprus is an ideal financial center for:
- Internet commerce
- Intellectual property management
- The custody of movable and immovable property
- Inheritance provisions
- Holding structures
Companies registered in Cyprus but managed and controlled from abroad, will only be taxed in Cyprus on their income generated in Cyprus. An offshore company in Cyprus will benefit from exemption on any tax.
Formation, registration of a non-resident (offshore) company in Cyprus and provision of a registered office and secretary for a Cyprus company formation costs 1,750 Euro.
An annual fixed duty of EURO 350 is to be paid to the Registrar by 30 June. The duty is not applicable to dormant companies
Buy Cyprus Shelf Company
If you are in a hurry to set up a Cyprus company, we can provide you with a shelf company.
The advantages of getting an off-the-shelf Cypriot company are as follows:
- Avoid delays and uncertainty regarding the name and duration of registering a company.
- You can start operating your business immediately.
Product description: The experts at Financial Guardian specialize in company incorporation in Cyprus and a large variety of other desirable jurisdictions.