The experts at Financial Guardian specialize in company incorporation in Hong Kong and a large variety of other desirable jurisdictions.
- How to Incorporate a Company in Hong Kong
- Packages includes
- Advantages of Opening Offshore Company in Hong Kong
- Key factors
How to Incorporate a Company in Hong Kong:
STEP 1: Fill in our easy to use online application form. Alternatively, you can contact us via e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org or via our online chat and we will send you an Hong Kong company order form. The form should be filled out with as much information as possible and sent back to us.
STEP 2: We will then issue an invoice and payment instructions. You can pay using our secure online payment system with major credit/debit cards/Paypal or you can make a bank transfer. Once payment is received we will start processing your order immediately. If time is of the essence, please send us proof of a wire transfer and we will begin processing your order immediately.
STEP 3: Once the incorporation of the Hong Kong Company process has started, we will send you an email with your corporate documents for you to sign. You can then send them back to us as a scanned document by email.
STEP 4: All the corporate documents will be sent to you at no extra charge by express delivery using Fedex/DHL/UPS.
Fee includes the following services:
- Hong Kong company formation
- Registered office for the 1st year
- Resident agent for the 1st year
- Government fees for the 1st year
- FREE shipping of corporate documents via Fedex/DHL/UPS
Fee includes the following corporate documents:
- Business Registration Certificate
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum and Articles of Association
- NC1 form
- Two D2A forms
- First Resolutions
- Share Certificate
- Set of Registers
Advantages of Opening Offshore Company in Hong Kong:
- Hong Kong is the best gateway to Mainland China
- One of the world’s premiere and respected financial centers.
- ZERO TAX for business carried outside of Hong Kong
- Low tax rate of 16.5% for business done in Hong Kong. One of the lowest in Asia.
- No requirements of a minimum paid up capital
- Fast incorporation process. Normally completed in 7-10 business days.
- ZERO TAX on Capital gains and dividend income
- FREE shipping to you via Fedex/DHL/UPS
- Time frame: Incorporation of a Hong Kong company takes 7-10 business days.
- Director: The minimum number of directors is one. From the beginning of 2014 at least one of the directors must be an individual director. Corporate directors are also allowed. The directors can be from any nationality.
- Shareholder: The minimum number of shareholders is one. The shareholders can be from any nationality. Corporate shareholders are also permitted. Shareholder(s), secretary and director(s) may be the same.
- Confidentiality and privacy: Information regarding the Directors and Shareholder of the company is available to the public and is part of the public record in Hong Kong.
- Nominee Services: You can remain anonymous by appointing Nominee Shareholders and Nominee Directors. Where nominees are used, the disclosure of the beneficial shareholders or real directors is not a matter of public record, and the names do not need to be disclosed. We can provide you with Nominee Shareholder and Nominee Director services for further confidentiality and another layer of privacy.
- Registered office/secretary: A Registered Office and a local secretary is required in Hong Kong. We will provide them for you.
- Taxation – Corporate tax in Hong Kong is based on a territorial basis. only profits which arise in or derived from Hong Kong are subject to 16.5 % tax in Hong Kong. Profits which arise from outside of Hong Kong are subject to ZERO TAX. There is no capital gains tax, withholding tax on dividends, VAT, sales tax, and accumulated earnings taxes in Hong Kong.
- Share Capital: The standard authorized share capital for Hong Kong companies is HKD 10,000 divided to 10,000 ordinary shares of HKD 1.00 each. Share capital can be expressed in any major currency. No paid up capital is required.
- Annual financial statements: It is mandatory for companies to prepare and maintain accounts. Accounts must be audited annually by Certified Public Accountants in Hong Kong. The audited accounts together with tax returns must be filed annually with the Inland Revenue Department.
- Annual renewal of company: Annual renewal fees of all Hong Kong companies are due on the anniversary of the incorporation of the company.
Hong Kong Incorporation Fee and 1st year maintenance fee: $1,900
- Company’s registration fee
- All corporate documents
- Government fees
- Registered agent for 1 year
- Registered office for 1 year
- Express delivery with DHL/Fedex/UPS
Annual fees from the 2nd year $1,200
- Government fees
- Registered agent for 1 year
- Registered office for 1 year
- Nominee Director (Including apostilled Power of Attorney) per year $450
- Nominee shareholder per year $350
- Notarized set of all corporate documents $550
- Apostilled set of all corporate documents $750
Bank account for your Hong Kong company
The fee includes legalization of all required corporate documents by the bank
- Bank account with CIM Switzerland —– $1500
- Bank account with AfrAsia Bank in Mauritius—– $600
- Bank account with ABC Bank in Mauritius—– $600
Hong Kong is an attractive location for foreign company formation as it requires no taxation on earnings from outside of the country. It also acts as a gateway to mainland China which is also very enticing for company incorporation in Hong Kong. There is much to consider before a company decides to be incorporated in Hong Kong. One of these considerations is that the names of the shareholders and directors of the company are required to be open to the public thus there is no anonymity. As part of our Hong Kong company formation service, we do offer the option of using nominee shareholders and/or nominee directors thus the name of the beneficial owner remains confidential.
Hong Kong is considered to be one of the leading jurisdictions to incorporate a company. It is also one of the most popular with more than 320,000 companies being registered there in the past few years. We have incorporated 100’s of Hong Kong companies over recent years and thus have a wide range of knowledge pertaining to how the system works.
There are a number of reasons one would choose to incorporate one’s company in Hong Kong, such as:
- No restriction on business scope
- World-class infrastructure and good supply of high quality manpower.
- No exchange controlHong Kong offshore company incorporation can take from several days up to two weeks. One of the most important benefits for a Honk Kong company is that HK is considered as the gateway to mainland China. Companies and businessmen from all around the world are looking to penetrate in to China in order to conduct business. Incorporating a company in Hong Kong is one of the easiest and low-cost ways to do so.
- Hong Kong Shelf companies are available immediately, and may be dispatched the next business day. If the Apostille legalization is required, it usually takes several business days.
As one of the world’s most dynamic economic regions, Hong Kong has proven to be a superb location for businesses looking to participate in the Asian economies, providing firms and entrepreneurs with a stable political environment, a well developed infrastructure, an ever-growing capital market, an attractive taxation system and a highly capable and educated workforce. For years, Hong Kong has been an international leading financial and business center, serving as the gateway to the Chinese market.
Registering a company in Hong Kong
Registering a company in Hong Kong can prove to be extremely beneficial as you can start operating easily and quickly when you hire us to assist you in the registration process. Hong Kong is an internationally recognized financial hub and companies that register there can enjoy many benefits, such as access to a world-class legal system, global access to finances, fluidity of funds due to minimal financial control and free reign over business operations.
Hong Kong Company Formation
There are several options available in terms of the type of company you can set up in Hong Kong. Which one is best for you?
Hong Kong Limited Liability: This type of company set up requires minimal effort to establish and it is the most popular choice available. By incorporating in Hong Kong, you become covered by Hong Kong’s Company Law. In this process you are issued a Hong Kong business registration certificate which entitles you to operate a business in Hong Kong.
Overseas Limited Company: A limited company incorporated overseas (i.e in the British Virgin Islands (BVI)), is allowed to operate in Hong Kong by obtaining a business registration. Incorporating your company in the British Islands has some advantages for the protection of shareholder’s information. However, some banks in Hong Kong may charge additional fees, require the company to declare its ultimate personal beneficiaries or reject your application to open an account entirely.
Sole proprietorship: This type of setup is often recommended for self-employed individuals. Under this business model, the individual owner becomes liable for the company’s business and all assets owned and liabilities acquired by the company.
Partnership: In this type of set up, two or more individuals join, without distribution of shares, under an unlimited liability company. There is no protection against liability in a Partnership, which is why incorporating as a limited liability company when there is more than one person involved in the business, is a far better choice.
Hong Kong incorporation services
Basic requirements for Hong Kong Limites company incorporation/formation:
Company name: Every company incorporated in Hong Kong has a unique name, approved by the Hong Kong Companies Registry to ensure there are no two businesses with the same name.
Directors (aged 18 or over): A minimum of one director of any nationality is required, but there is no maximum number of directors. There is no requirement of residing in Hong Kong. Directors of the company do not need to be shareholders. It is permitted to appoint a nominee director.
Shareholders (aged 18 or over): A minimum of one shareholder of any nationality is required. A shareholder can be a director, though this is not a requirement. It is permitted to appoint nominee shareholders.
A Company Secretary: Must be a resident of Hong Kong or a corporate body with registered address in Hong Kong. A sole director/shareholder is not allowed to act as company secretary. Appointment of a nominee secretary is allowed.
A Hong Kong Registered Address: Every Hong Kong company is required to have a registered office in Hong Kong. The registered address must be a local physical address and cannot be a PO Box.
Registration Service of Company in Hong Kong – We have been helping individuals and small businesses establish their business activities in Hong Kong for more than seven years. Our services are confidential, efficient and cost effective and we recognize the value in doing things right the first time around.
Our services don’t stop once we get your business established. After your business is up and running, we offer a suite of additional services designed to help you operate a company in Hong Kong. We have established relationships with some of Hong Kong’s most reputable international banks and can help you navigate bank account opening processes. With our extensive experience in incorporating businesses in this region, we can provide valuable advice to our clients about operating a business in Hong Kong.