We can assist you with opening a personal or corporate bank account at CIM Switzerland without requiring a personal visit to the bank. Assistance of opening a bank account with CIM Bank in Switzerland is $1,500
- About CIM Bank Switzerland
- Bank Services
- Internet banking
- Credit and Debit Cards
- Initial Deposit and Bank Fees
- Our Services
- Required Corporate documents
- Required personal documents
- Time Frame
About CIM Bank Switzerland
CIM Bank is a leading Swiss private bank that provides personal and corporate banking services. The bank has two offices, one in Geneva and one in Lugano.
CIM Bank is a member of Swiss Exchange. The bank is under the auspices of FINMA, which is the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority. The bank is a full member of the Swiss Bankers Association (SBA) .
Confidentiality and privacy are the hallmarks of the now famous Swiss banking industry. CIM undoubtedly shares this commitment to discretion.
Assistance of opening a bank account with CIM Bank in Switzerland is $1,500
- Full Internet banking facilities 24/7 from anywhere in the world.
- VISA, MasterCard, and American Express credit cards and prepaid cards.
- Anonymous debit cards.
- International wire transfer (Swift).
- Multicurrency account with more than 100 different currencies.
- Telephone banking services.
- Multicurrency deposits.
- Asset management.
- Online trading platforms for bonds, stocks, options, futures, forex and binary options.
- Foreign Exchange Trading facilities.
- Lombard Loans.
- CIM Bank offers state of the art secure internet banking through its e-Banking service. This allows for access and management of accounts from anywhere in the world, 24/7 plus the following:
- Easy and secure access 24/7 from anywhere in the world
- International wire transfers all over the world
- View account balance and card statements in real time
- Set up of multicurrency deposits
- Refill prepaid cards quickly and easily
- Online trading platforms
Credit and Debit Cards
CIM bank can issue full range of major credit cards including VISA, MasterCard and American Express. The bank offers travel cash cards, prepaid cards and credit cards. The prepaid cards can be issued anonymously for your confidentiality. The cards are available in Euro (EUR), Dollar (USD) and Swiss Franc (CHF). Cards allow you to purchase and withdrawal money from your account worldwide.
Initial Deposit and Bank Fees
The bank requires an initial deposit of $5,000 for a personal account and $10,000 for a corporate account. Bank fees can be found here.
Our service fee for the assistance of opening a bank account with CIM Bank in Switzerland is $1,500. We offer assistance with opening both personal and corporate accounts. Corporate accounts can be opened only for companies that are incorporated in countries that must file annual reports such as all European countries, Hong Kong, Singapore, and others. The bank does not open corporate account for companies from newly popular offshore countries such as Seychelles, British Virgin Islands, or Belize.
Our service includes:
- Legalization of all required corporate documents
- Filling the bank forms in completion and handing them off to you for the final signature with special guidelines instructions
- Reviewing your signed documents before sending them to the bank
- Making personal introductions with your private banker
Due to our long and well established relations with this bank, no personal visit is required for our clients.
Required Corporate Documents
The bank requires all corporate documents to be certified by a notary. Our fee for the assistance to open the bank account includes one set of all corporate documents notarized for the process of opening the bank account.
Required personal documents
- Certified passport copy
- Original or certified proof of address in English
Around 7-10 days